Dr. Lu’s research involves the use of nanoparticle-based formulations to deliver therapeutic and diagnostic agents. These are primarily applied in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
In this video clip, Dr. Lu talks about her project aiming to develop tumor-targeted radioactive nanoparticles that are able to treat peritoneal metastases in ovarian cancer. (Thanks for the support from American Cancer Society) (May, 2018)
- Neutron-activatable nanoparticles for targeted radionuclide therapy of tumors
- Self-assembled brush block copolymer-nanoparticles for augmented tumor delivery
- Quercetin nanoemulsion tablets for enhancing its oral bioavailability and chemoprotective effect
- Impact of freeze drying process on stability of nanocarriers
- In vitro and in vivo assessment of ophthalmic ointments for generic drug equivalence
- Bioresponsive theranostic nanovectors for improving drug therapeutic ratios
- (August 30, 2023) Check out UConn Today reporting Dr. Lu's accomplishments as the new AAPS Fellow!
- (August 18, 2023) Congratulations Dr. Lu for being elected as AAPS Fellow, as one of eight new Fellows elevated from the globe in 2023 recognizing leaderships in the Pharmaceutical field!
- (August 17, 2023) Check out our new review article in Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews about siRNA therapeutics with free download till October 6, 2023
- (July 26, 2023) Congratulations Xinhao for the Best Poster Presentation Award at the 2023 Controlled Release Society Annual Meeting!
- (March 21, 2023) Congratulations! Dr. Xiuling Lu Named 2023 Faculty Research Advising Award Recipient!
- (December 2, 2022) Congratulations Xinhao for receiving the Student Research Poster Award 1st place at the National Institute for Pharmaceutical Technology and Education (NIPTE) Annual Conference from Nov 29, 2022-Dec 1, 2022!
- (September 6, 2022) Our work on tumor imaging was highlighted as the cover article in Advanced Therapeutics, and the UConn Today News!
- (August 23, 2022) Welcome Sheyda Ranjbar and Mittal Darji for joining the Lu Lab!
- (May 2, 2022) Congratulations to Dr. Xiuling Lu for her promotion to Professor!
- (April 5, 2022) Congratulations to Dr. Wei-Chung Luo for successfully defending his doctoral dissertation! Check some photos here! More...
|Address:||School of Pharmacy|
University of Connecticut
69 North Eagleville Road
Storrs, CT 06269-3092
Last updated on: 08/30/2023