Dr. Lu’s research involves the use of nanoparticle-based formulations to deliver therapeutic and diagnostic agents. These are primarily applied in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
In this video clip, Dr. Lu talks about her project aiming to develop tumor-targeted radioactive nanoparticles that are able to treat peritoneal metastases in ovarian cancer. (Thanks for the support from American Cancer Society) (May, 2018)
- Neutron-activatable nanoparticles for targeted radionuclide therapy of tumors
- Self-assembled brush block copolymer-nanoparticles for augmented tumor delivery
- Quercetin nanoemulsion tablets for enhancing its oral bioavailability and chemoprotective effect
- Impact of freeze drying process on stability of nanocarriers
- In vitro and in vivo assessment of ophthalmic ointments for generic drug equivalence
- Bioresponsive theranostic nanovectors for improving drug therapeutic ratios
- (September 6, 2022) Our work on tumor imaging was highlighted as the cover article in Advanced Therapeutics, and the UConn Today News!
- (August 23, 2022) Welcome Sheyda Ranjbar and Mittal Darji for joining the Lu Lab!
- (May 2, 2022) Congratulations to Dr. Xiuling Lu for her promotion to Professor!
- (April 5, 2022) Congratulations to Dr. Wei-Chung Luo for successfully defending his doctoral dissertation! Check some photos here!
- (Nov 20, 2021) Congratulations to Derek for the new paper published in Advanced NanoBiomed Research with open access!
- (Nov 11, 2021) Congratulations to Wei-Chung for the new paper on nanoparticle freeze drying published in European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics!
- (Oct 8, 2021) Welcome Dr. Faisal Ibrahim for joining the Lu Lab!
- (Aug 2, 2021) Welcome Dr. Pallabita Chowdhury for joining the Lu Lab!
- (May 13, 2021) Congratulations to Wei-Chung Luo for winning the Gerald J. Jackson Memorial Fellowship Award!
- (April 30, 2021) Check out our recent paper in Journal of Chromatography B!
- (April 14, 2021) Congratulations to Dr. André O'Reilly Beringhs for successfully defending his doctoral dissertation! Check some photos here!
- (March 14, 2021) Our latest review on nanoparticle-antibody conjugates in immunoassays and tumor imaging can be viewed in the AAPS Journal! More...
|Address:||School of Pharmacy|
University of Connecticut
69 North Eagleville Road
Storrs, CT 06269-3092
Last updated on: 08/17/2022