Welcome to Dr. Lu’s Laboratory
Dr. Lu’s research involves the use of nanoparticle-based formulations to deliver therapeutic and diagnostic agents. These are primarily applied in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- Bioresponsive theranostic nanovectors for improving drug therapeutic ratios
- Neutron-activatable nanoparticles for targeted radionuclide therapy of tumors
- Quercetin nanoemulsions for enhancing its oral bioavailability and chemoprotective effect
- Self-assembled brush block copolymer-nanoparticles for augmented tumor delivery
- Dr. Xiuling Lu won the American Associations of University Professors University of Connecticut Chapter's Excellence in Research and Creativity Award! (March 28, 2016)
- Laura Gonzalez-Fajardo received the 2016 Richardson-Vicks/A. Francis Summa Memorial Award! (March 23, 2016)
- Congratulations to Brian Liang for being named a University Scholar and receiving the 2015 IDEA Award!
- Derek Hargrove won the First Place Presentation Award at the 2015 Sino American Pharmaceutical Professional Association and UConn School of Pharmacy Joint Symposium!
- New Publications have been added!
- Click here to see the rest of what has happened in the Lu Lab!